Redhead Surf Life Saving Club is a registered COVIDSafe organisation
This page contains COVID 19 related information for Redhead Surf Life Saving Club.
The COVIDSafe Conditions Of Entry to Redhead Surf Life Saving Club for all members and patrons are:
- The requirements of the RSLSC COVIDSafe Action Plan are adhered to, as appropriate.
- Social distancing must be adhered to, including 4 square metres per person and 1.5 metres between individuals.
- Those attending are encouraged to have the COVIDSafe app installed on their mobile phones.
- Any people who are feeling unwell should not enter the club’s premises.
- All people entering and leaving the club for a function are required to sign in using the provided Entry Register; which:
- Will be stored for 28 days,
- Will be handed over to NSW Health should it be requested, and
- Will not be used for any other purpose.
- No groups of larger than 10 are allowed. This includes function bookings, with the exception of weddings and funerals where larger numbers are allowed.
- Cleaning must occur as detailed in Annex B of the RSLSC COVIDSafe Action Plan. This will vary depending on the activity being conducted.
- A person must be nominated and clearly visible who is responsible for ensuring that social distancing is being adhered to. This person will have the authority to close the bar and/or premises if this does not occur.
Specific Conditions of Entry for the Club Gymnasium, which are additional to those above, are here.
The RSLSC COVIDSafe Action Plan is here.
RSLSC has a number of COVID 19 Safety Plans. They are: