REDHEAD SLSC NIPPERS REGISTRATION – 2023/24 – Read Carefully
REGISTRATION RENEWAL NOW OPEN FOR RETURNING MEMBERS AND SIBLINGS.
This exclusive period will run from August 1st 2023 to August 15th 2023.
From August 17th 2023, registrations will remain open for renewing members/siblings and NEW MEMBER APPLICATIONS will be welcomed.
All Nipper Registrations will close as of Saturday 30th September 2023 unless Age Groups are filled sooner.
Your Nipper’s place is not assured until your registration is complete and until payment and all supporting documentation is received (ie no longer pending) – please make contact with Annie our Nipper Registrar (email@example.com) or Darren our Senior Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries or concerns.
It is compulsory for one parent/guardian to register alongside their Nipper. Registration fees are as follows:
- U6, U7 Nippers: $100 (including compulsory skull cap for new members)
- U8 Nipper: $100
- U9 – U14 Nipper: $100 (+ $50 competition levy if they wish to compete in any Hunter Branch carnivals)
We do accept Active Kids Vouchers – please enter these AS you process your registration, they cannot be added in at a later date.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AN ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHER IS NOW ONLY $50 VALUE
How to Renew
To ensure your renewal is completed within this period please:
- Log on to the SLS Portal https://portal.sls.com.au
- If 2022/23 was your first season you will need to create an account. You may also need to create a Family Group if you are not already in one.
- Renew Nippers AND parents and submit.
- The following page will provide a button to click to pay fees – it is vital that you pay fees at the same time as registration renewals.
- Email email@example.com – please provide a list of members renewed and a copy of the receipt; we are currently experiencing issues within the Westpac system matching payments correctly.
- This assists in matching Nippers and parents to process memberships.
How to Join
- Head to JOIN SLS https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_MembersOnline/public/join/member-join
- Select Redhead SLSC as the club to join
- Select ‘I want to join my family‘ if joining an adult and Nippers, or just ‘I want to join an individual‘ if adding a new Nipper who already have family registered.
To finalise a new registration, please send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For Nipper: birth certificate or passport
- For adult: passport or driver’s license
- If the adult would like to assist with Nipper activities; a current Working With Children Check, either paid or volunteer (volunteer can be obtained free of charge from Services NSW)