REDHEAD SLSC NIPPERS REGISTRATION – 2022/23 – Read Carefully
All Nipper Registrations have closed as of Friday 30th September 2022.
Your Nipper’s place is not assured until your registration is complete and until payment and all supporting documentation is received (ie no longer pending) – please make contact with Annie our Nipper Registrar (email@example.com) or Darren our Senior Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any queries or concerns.
It is compulsory for one parent/guardian to register alongside their Nipper. Registration fees are as follows:
- U6, U7, U8 Nipper: $100 (including compulsory skull cap as required)
- U9 – U14 Nipper: $100 (+ $50 competition levy if they wish to compete in any Hunter Branch carnivals)
We do accept Active Kids Vouchers – please enter these AS you process your registration, they cannot be added in at a later date.
How to Renew
To ensure your renewal is completed within this period please:
- Log on to the SLS Portal https://portal.sls.com.au
- If 2021/22 was your first season you will need to create an account.
- Renew Nippers AND parents and submit.
- The following page will provide a button to click to pay fees – it is vital that you pay fees to ensure your membership can be processed. EACH PERSON’S FEES NEED TO PLEASE BE ON A SEPARATE LINE.
- Email email@example.com – please provide a list of members renewed.
- This assists in matching Nippers and parents to process memberships.
How to Join
- Head to JOIN SLS https://members.sls.com.au/SLSA_MembersOnline/public/join/member-join
- Select Redhead SLSC as the club to join
- Select ‘I want to join my family‘ if joining an adult and Nippers, or just ‘I want to join an individual‘ if adding a new Nipper who already have family registered.
To finalise a new registration, please send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- For Nipper: birth certificate or passport
- For adult: passport or driver’s license
- If the adult would like to assist with Nipper activities; a current Working With Children Check, either paid or volunteer (volunteer can be obtained free of charge from Services NSW)