REDHEAD SLSC NIPPERS REGISTRATION – 2022/23 – Read Carefully
Registrations for our 2022/2023 season will open Monday August 1st for renewals only for returning members, transferring members and siblings for a period of 2 weeks.
Registrations will open on Monday August 17th for any new families based on available vacancies in each age group. Any new memberships entered prior to this date will automatically be rejected.
Your Nipper’s place is not assured until your registration is complete and until payment and all supporting documentation is received (ie no longer pending) – please make contact with Annie our Nipper Registrar (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Gail our Senior Registrar (email@example.com) if you have any queries or concerns.
It is compulsory for one parent/guardian to register alongside their Nipper. Registration fees are as follows:
- U6, U7, U8 Nipper: $100 (including compulsory skull cap as required)
- U9 – U14 Nipper: $100 (+ $50 competition levy if they wish to compete in any Hunter Branch carnivals)
We do accept Active Kids Vouchers – please enter these AS you process your registration, they cannot be added in at a later date.
How to Renew
To ensure your renewal is completed within this period please:
- Log on to the SLS Portal https://portal.sls.com.au
- If 2021/22 was your first season you will need to create an account.
- Renew nippers AND parents and submit.
- The following page will provide a button to click to pay fees – it is vital that you pay fees to ensure your membership can be processed. EACH PERSON’S FEES NEED TO PLEASE BE ON A SEPARATE LINE.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org – please provide a list of members renewed.
- This assists in matching nippers and parents to process memberships.
RENEWALS WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED WHEN COMPLETED
- Nipper AND parent renewed.
- Payment of fees for nipper AND parent.